Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:37:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      David Magda <dmagda@ee.ryerson.ca>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pine4 and cclient ports

The MAINTAINER tag gives this as an e-mail address so I'm sending this
here.

This is just an inquiry as to who I should send e-mail to about the pine4
and cclient ports. I think I've been able to SSL capabilities to them and
am wondering who I should talk to this about.

I've contacted the pine4-ssl maintainter and he suggested I should inquire
with the cclient maintainer about somehow adding an option to enable the
inclusion of SSL into the build process. (It's rather straight forward
with c-client 4.8 now.)

--
David Magda <dmagda@ee.ryerson.ca>, 3rd Year Electrical Eng.
Vimes pulled out his watch and stared at it. It was turning out to be one of