Date:      Fri, 3 Feb 95 11:37:27 PST
From:      troyc@trask.merix.com (Troy Curtiss)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Terminal Programs

I would like to ask the general FreeBSD public
the following question:

What is your terminal program preference????
(if you answer seyon, kermit, or cu I don't
need to hear.)

I need to find a decent (text or X-based) terminal
program (similar to procomm or hyperaccess in dos) that
even the most non-computer literate technician can
figure out.  Also, is there a zmodem receive/send package
that tells progress rather than just sitting there?  Lastly,
I've heard that pcomm is a procomm clone, but I know of
NOONE that can compile it on anything but linux.  I am running
freebsd 1.1.5.1 for stability reasons.

--
Troy Curtiss,  HW/SW Engineer
Merix Corporation