Date:      Thu, 28 May 2020 10:01:07 +0800
From:      "Philip Paeps" <philip@freebsd.org>
To:        "Allan Jude" <allanjude@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Developers" <developers@freebsd.org>, "FreeBSD Current" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Office Hours today @ 18:00 UTC - Core Candidates

On 2020-05-27 22:35:14 (+0800), Allan Jude wrote:
> Sorry for the late notice, I thought I sent this last week.
>
> After the slate of candidates was finalized last week, I invited all
> of
> them to join a live stream today at 18:00 UTC to answer questions from
> the FreeBSD Community.

Do you ever plan to schedule one of these at a time that works for those
of us in the eastern hemisphere?

18:00 UTC is 02:00 in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China, 03:00 in Japan and
04:00 in the east of Australia to name but a couple of places where we
have sizeable (or at least non-zero) populations of FreeBSD developers.

I'm sure we can watch the recordings after the fact, but I'm sure some
of us would also welcome the opportunity to ask questions in real time.

Thank you.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps