Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:55:05 +0000
From:      "a a" <nostrobo@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Informations about FreeBSD society for a stage

Hello,

I'm a french student of the school EPITECH (www.epitech.net / www.epita.fr).
I'm a fan of this fabulous operating system :).

So i must do a stage of 3 or 4 months. My favorite dream should be to
program for this project : FreeBSD.

I should want to know if it's possible to do a stage in your society.

If it's possible thanks to tell me what must i give you? (CV ...)

It's very important to tell me where i could do this stage (country near
france :).

Finally, i give you what i know in computer science:
- I program in languages: C, Perl (a little) and PHP (not very important but
???).
- I have programmed a shell.

Love.

ps : sorry for by bad english ;)