Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:19:02 -0300
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Carlos_Mendes_Lu=EDs?= <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trouble with ataraid (was: 250G SATA drive?)

Followup to my message with more news.

It is not a problem with mount_ntfs.  Indeed, it seems to be a problem
with the ataraid code.

Today I booted from 5.3RC4 install CD, and mounted NO partition on the
problem disk.  But this was enough to corrupt the partition again.

How can I know if the ATA RAID code is LBA48 compatible?  The chipset is
a Promise 20378, which is supported, in theory.