Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:00:20 -0500
From:      Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
To:        Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Will we get a RELEASE-9.1 for Christmas?
References:  <201212092031.NAA17017@lariat.net> <CAJ-Vmo=YSZKTYsVXdm_%2B11F=Kbimancz6w-Ogqb4ZU2VzQE25A@mail.gmail.com> <201212092215.PAA17770@lariat.net> <CAJ-Vmokhc1jGp0Q511pRjK%2B1Ae0astfqd9B3ykBoGZq%2B76kn6g@mail.gmail.com> <201212101735.KAA02736@lariat.net> <CAJ-VmonG87MQn6GHQuh2pW9msdtSnsbCzVF8AYAuVNb5fp34Ow@mail.gmail.com> <201212102352.QAA09737@lariat.net> <CAN6yY1tf4=HZ1wOKrcsvu2fesHmo2enUJPJ8YoAFn4etCfw9SA@mail.gmail.com> <20121211140043.GB20011@in-addr.com> <CAMXt9NY9iUVuZnZdhti7hpkQZjiRHKm5zxR6rFthJt-Punrb9Q@mail.gmail.com>

Short summary:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2012-December/071023.html