Date:      Sun, 4 Dec 2005 00:52:24 -0800
From:      Remington L <mrl0lz@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   p5-Curses woes, please help

FreeBSD  6.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE #1: Sat Nov 26 23:19:14 PST
2005     root@:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MACHINE  i386

Anyone seen this bug or know how to fix it. I have a problem getting
devel/p5-Curses working. Once installed if you go into the work/Curses-1.13=
 and
attempt to launch either demo.panel, demo.form, or demo.menu, it
returns:
Curses was not compiled with (panel, form, menu) support.

But when running the test applications in /usr/src/contrib/ncurses/test
everything works fine. Am I missing something?