Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:51:56 -0600
From:      "Darrin R. Woods" <dwoods@netgazer.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Windows NT Problem - Off subject

Pardon the interruption, but I'm looking for some help.

We are adding a customer via direct ISDN.  We have a Livingston PM-2i, they
have an Ascend P50.  We are able to get packets to and from the 2i and p50
just fine.  Problem is, they run token ring and a windows NT server.  We
have installed an 10Base-T card in the server, and thought that we
configured routing correctly, but for some reason the server doesnt' want
to pass packets from the internal token-ring network to the p50 and then
out to us.  Each card has its own IP address, TCP is loaded.  The 10Base-T
card has the token ring card as the gateway and routing is turned on.  The
computer knows about both interfaces and seems to be happy with both of
them.

What else can we check or need to set.  Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks in advance.

Darrin R. Woods                       |   dwoods@netgazer.com
Director                              |
Netgazer Solutions, Inc.              |   http://www.netgazer.net
Dallas, Texas                         |

           My employer most whole-heartedly denies everything I say