Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 1997 22:58:53 +0100 (MET)
From:      Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   My missing directories

Another one disappeared today.  That's the forth (fifth?) one so
far.

However, it made me notice something - all (but one?) of these were
directly from my homedir, and one subdir down from my homedir is NOT
where I do most of my work.

And the 'but one' one was when using CVS, and I wouldn't put it beyond
being a CVS anormality.  (I also don't remember it too clearly, as it
didn't seem significant at the time - just easily regeneretable files
and something I believed was CVS related until the other dirs started
vanishing.)

Eivind.