Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:15:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mail archive

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> Jonathan? Or who is responsible for the mailing list archives?

That's me.

Until a few days ago, there wasn't space on hub to re-index them.
Now there is and I'll try to get to it soon.  (The arrangement of
the "raw" archives have changed, so I have to tweak my indexing
script.  On the positive side, the new layout will make frequent,
automatic updates of the index possible.)

-john