Date:      Tue,  7 Mar 1995 23:08:27 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org, Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        swallace@ece.uci.edu
Subject:   Re: Sound in -current

In message <Pine.BSD.3.91.950307111357.3085S-100000@xi.dorm.umd.edu>
    Sujal Patel writes:

>Before Jordan left for Germany-  We worked on upgrading the VoxWare
>drivers in -current.  After some cleanup and additions from
>swallace@ece.uci.edu and ache@freebsd.org--  We seem to have working
>sounds again.  Has anyone else had problems that weren't resolved by
>today's sup.  I'm specifically looking for someone to verify that
>SoundBlaster-16 support is working.

Please, send all our fixes to Hannu, or they will be lost
with next Voxware release commit. Better way to keep fixes is
to store them into original distribution.
Just FYI, Hannu promise his new snapshot will be available in a week.
--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -