Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:57:44 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
To:        asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        gibbs@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG, se@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RELENG_2_2, ahc and Atlas II, YES!!

In message <199703270951.BAA13116@vader.cs.berkeley.edu>, Satoshi Asami writes:
> * It's the original revision for these two disks.  I have another pair
> * running LXY1 that's the ones I tried to upgrade, but abandoned when
> * I ran out of courage :-)
>
>Ok.  So you have two LXY1's and two LXY4's.  And they both run fine
>with 2940/3940UW and the latest driver?

The LXY1's are in a almost-something-like-2.2-with-some-version-of-SMP-on-\
	a-old-DEC-neptune-chipset-machine

The LXY4's are on a P6/200 Asus P6NP5 which is running RELENG_2_2, and
which now seems to be ok.

As you can see the scientific value of the LXY1's running fine isn't that
great at this time.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.