Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:41:56 -0600
From:      Rusty Nejdl <rnejdl@ringofsaturn.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Update mail/assp port

On 2012-01-18 12:36, Good ol' boy wrote:
> I wanted to try using ASSP with my Postfix installation. Apparently,
> the older single threaded version is the one available in the ports
> system. Are there any plans to either update it to ASSP V2 or add it
> as
> a new port?
>
> Thanks!

I don't have any plans to make a port for assp version 2 since version
1 works for me.  ASSP version 2 is very easy to install without a port
and has an auto-update feature.  Some people have asked about the port
but no one has moved forward with that very much.  Let me know if this
is something you want to pursue and I can give you what I had started
from a year ago and what has to be done to do things right.

Rusty