Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:20:17 +0100
From:      robert w hall <bobh@n-cantrell.demon.co.uk>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: location of X*.h files

Hi
Thanks for reply - I tried the port, but it lobbed out on a SYSSVR error
or similar on my machine. So since it's a couple of months old I thought
I'd get the latest version (was 980614). This Compiles OK on Slackware
Linux

Bob Hall

In message <Pine.BSF.3.96.980629113821.10065A-100000@peloton.physics.mon
tana.edu>, Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu> writes