Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 16:18:36 -0400
From:      toml@mitre.org (Tom Lehman)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop for FreeBSD with WaveLan

I am preparing to buy a couple of laptops and install FreeBSD 2.2.2. If
anybody has any recommendations for manufactures/models that they have had
success with, I would appreciate the feedback.

In addition I would like to use PCMCIA (Type II) WaveLAN cards in the
laptops with WaveLAN ISA in the FreeBSD 2.2.2 desktop systems.  Are there
FreeBSD drivers available for these cards?  Thanks in advance.

Tom Lehman
Mitre Corporation
toml@mitre.org