Date:      Sat, 9 Mar 1996 06:55:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mitayai@constantchange.on.ca>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wangtek Tape Drives

Is anyone currently sucessfully using the Wangtek Tape driver? I am
having problems, but i wonder if it has something to do with the jumper
and switch settings on the card since i never had a manual for it... i'm
also assuming a regular SCSI cable will work ok with it...

If anyone who amy have a manual and/or is currently using the tape drive
under FreeBSD-2.1 could contact me and offer a hand i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mit
mitayai@constantchange.on.ca