Date:      Fri, 3 Oct 2003 07:32:01 -0500
From:      "Pratt, Benjamin E." <bepratt@stcloudstate.edu>
To:        <bogdan@ihost.ro>, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Which packages are in ``version-disc1.iso'' ?

Hello -

I'm a newbie as well but I was under the assumption that all ports
listed at http://www.freebsd.org/ports/ should work for all versions of
FreeBSD.  You may have to update your ports tree but since you're
compiling, if you have the dependencies, you should be good to go.

Hopefully someone else can help with the packages.

Ben=20