Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:49:10 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Frederick Joseph Ross <fjr6b@galileo.phys.virginia.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: glib-2* vs. glib2* in gnome_upgrade.sh

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:15:52 -0400 (EDT), Frederick Joseph Ross
<fjr6b@galileo.phys.virginia.edu> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is correct or no, but with a CVSup'd ports tree, I
> had to go in and change glib-2* to glib2* on line 64 to make the script
> carry through.  Otherwise it complained about not being able to find said
> port.
>
> Otherwise, all has gone quite smoothly.  Well done packaging this!

Nope, the glib-2* is correct.

=============================
# pkg_info | grep glib
glib-1.2.10_10      Some useful routines of C programming (previous stable
vers
glib-2.4.0          Some useful routines of C programming (current stable
versi
ruby18-glib2-0.9.1  Ruby binding for GLib2

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org