Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 96 21:55:47 PST
From:      BRETT_GLASS@infoworld.com
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Support for Lucent WaveLAN (ISA, not mobile) cards?

Has anyone developed FreeBSD support for the Lucent/AT&T/NCR WaveLAN cards?
I'm currently working with wireless bridges built around these cards, and
they work well for upscale projects.  But on projects where cost is
paramount, we may need to run the adapters right inside UNIX hosts. This
should be easy.... Provided that drivers and setup utilities are available.

Are there FreeBSD drivers for these cards -- either the 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz
versions? Userland configuration and status utilities?

--Brett