Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:54:15 -0400
From:      "Ronnie Clark " <Ronj_clark@fellowshipchurch.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Post Buildworld Questions

Hello all!
The other day I was able to successfully cvsup my 4.3 release box
and then to the build and makeworlds. That went OK. But, when I
started, I had about 550+ megs of disk space on my /usr slice. Now
that I have finished, I only had about 100 megs space. I deleted
the stuff I copied onto the hard drive prior to upgrading, but I
can only seem to come up with about 390 megs os space. Anyone have
any ideas what may be taking up so much space from the upgrade?

Thank you,
Ronnie Clark