Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:30:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   call graph

I was wondering, is there any way to get a call-graph of the startup of
FreeBSD (current) up until, say, the end of signle-user startup?  One
annotated with file/line info regarding funciton location?  Not a line by
line thing, but function call by function call?

I was wondering if maybe there could be such a thing arising from the
profiling code, or something like that.  Sure would do me a *whole* lot of
good, if I could get such a thing.

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C programming, Electronics,
213 Lakeside Dr. Apt. T-1  | communications, and signal processing.
Greenbelt, MD 20770        | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
(301) 220-2114             |       jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)