Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:40:39 -0500
From:      "Marko's Work" <marko@websorcery.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Can't run X ports.

My X-windows (under FreeBSD 3.0) is working fine except for the
fact that I can't seem to run any of the ports that I download and install
(using /stand/sysinstall).
I get the following error whenever I try to run any new installed "x"
program (basic executables in the /usr/X11R6/bin directory that came when I
installed XFree86 work just fine):

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libkrb.so.3" not found.

What am I missing?

marko@websorcery.com