Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:39:16 -0500
From:      mib <mib@io.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /loader.config and/or /dev/lkm: Device not configured

I recently installed 3.0-RELEASE and then cvsup'd to 3.0-STABLE.
Smoothly, for the most
part, but I have (or my computer has) the following problems.

As per http://www.freebsd.org/~peter/elfday.html, I typed 'echo
/boot/loader > /boot.config'
so that it would boot my ELF kernel.  This _works_, but it still
complains that it can't
find /loader.config ... what do I do?

In addition, there's this...

rc.i386 configuring syscons: blank_time screensavermodstat: /dev/lkm:
Device not
 configured
modload: /dev/lkm: Device not configured

So, how do I configure /dev/lkm?  Thanks in advance!