Date:      Fri, 04 Jan 2013 17:55:54 -0800
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        chromium@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Why "Delete" button in "Certificate manager" is disables? Why certificates are prefilled?

These two questions bother me in regards to security and trust.
Aren't users themselves the ones who are supposed to make the decision
if to trust particular authorities?

There are many questionable IMO items there, and I believe users should
at least be aware that particular authorities for sites they use exist
and who they are.

I suggest trusting default authorities supplied with browser should be
made a port option, "off" by default.
Also bug that Delete button is disabled should be fixed.

Yuri