Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 1999 08:24:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   ctm mail & hub upgrade

Because of the upgrade of hub to  3.1, it looks like some ctm mails
*might* have gotten dropped on the floor.

I'm going to ask a question here, but first, DON'T REPLY TO THE LIST!!!
Reply to me directly, this is a low traffic announce list, and replying
here is a good way to get yelled at.

If you actually received any of the floowing, please mail me and let me
know.  If I have to get these resent, I need to know soonest:

src-cur: deltas 3809 through 3813
ports-cur: delta 2763
cvs-cur: delta 5204

The sooner the replies, the sooner the fix, guys.  All these deltas, by
the way, are in the correct CTM directories on ftp.freebsd.org.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).