Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 1999 21:28:10 +0200
From:      Matej Grasic <srecko.grasic@uni-mb.si>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HELP

Hello.
I really need HELP.
I a making a program, almost finished. And then one day my machine
doesn't want to boot. The system says something about not UFS, no
kernel, than boot and nothing happens. How can I mount the wd0s1a disk
with the mfs,kern,fixit images, because the system on the MFS has no
/dev/wd0s1a node. Or how can I check the partition. Please help. Thanks
in advance.

And please e-mail me directly and not the majordomo@dfsf, because I am
not in a user group.

Bye.