Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 1999 02:58:09 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, dwilde1@thuntek.net
Subject:   Re: Advocacy Projects reminder

On Sat, Apr 03, 1999 at 02:41:36AM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > A resource you may want to use is the Prominent Users subcategory of the
> > FreeBSD category at dmoz.org, the Open Directory Project.  Take a look.
> >
> > <http://dmoz.org/Computers/Operating_Systems/Unix/FreeBSD/Prominent_Users/>;
>
> This is really nice!  I've added a link to their FreeBSD section
> in our own web pages.

Thanks.  I went through all of what I consider the most common places
(mailing lists, the Gallery, hearsay, half-truths, little white lies,
big whoppers, and basically anything that came around) to put it
together.

Removing the last directory from the URL reveals the main FreeBSD
section.  I'm sure there are many things that could be added in there...
<nudge nudge, wink wink>

Know what I mean?

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   I got a Pentium II for my girlfriend.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com            Good trade, eh?