Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:42:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Dave Preece <dave.preece@kbgroup.co.nz>
Cc:        Marc Nicholas <marc@netstor.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: IP checksum offloading with intel 82559 fast ethernet.

(I'm the wx author)... I want to do checksum offloading too at some point.

There's been some work done on this by Andrew Gallatin and Ken Merry amongst
others insofar as I recall, but I don't believe it's been checked in. Let me
see if I can dig up the mail..

Everyone's at Usenix this week && next, so don't expect too much of a
response.

-matt