Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 22:18:27 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@bitbox.follo.net>
To:        Søren Schmidt <sos@sos.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: #include problem breaks current

> Back it out entirely! and come back when a make world completes without
> errors.

Done.  (The back-out part, at least.)

And my apologies.

> Could we please get this mess sorted out, I'm sick and tired of all
> that nitpicking with include files lately :(, is it REALLY nessesary
> to make us different from the rest of the world ????

To not have hidden dependencies everywhere?  To have include files
that actually work according to POSIX?

I'd say that is necessary, yes.  And I don't agree that that is 'to
make us different from the rest of the world' - most of the
well-engineered parts of the world already work that way.

Eivind.