Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:44:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        michael kellam <mkellam29@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, michael kellam wrote:

> Hello,
> I was referred to the site by a friend who does web
> hosting and he suggested that I check out the FreeBSD
> site. I am interested in running and performing my own
> web server and site development and would like to
> subscribe to and aid in the development of the
> FreeBSD.org domain. Please respectfully accept my
> application.

What kind of subscription are you referring to? If you want to subscribe
to our mailing lists, please see
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL
for more information. If it's something else, please be more specific. If
all you want to do is read information on our website, that's free for
everyone. :)

Hope this helps,

Doug

--

    If it's moving, encrypt it. If it's not moving, encrypt
      it till it moves, then encrypt it some more.