Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 1996 06:18:44 GMT
From:      Charlie Root <root@beyond.sdi.agate.net>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Checking mail

Help! When I check my mail in FreeBSD as ROOT, I can't figure out how to read them and trash them...they keep piling up!!

Help! I don't know how to create users on my system that are aliases to other users, (same home directories, same mail box)

Help! I can't seem to configure my PCI Ethernet card!! I know the IRQ is 11, I know the memory ranges, but I don't know the address so I haven't been able to configure it. HELP!

Help!! I downloaded, for XFree, all the binaries, and the SVGA and VGA servers, and the english fonts... I configured it but I doesn't wanna work! What do I type? Startx seems to come up with error messages and Initx doesn't register as a program.

HELP!! Is it possible for me to have more than 3 TTYs on my computer (the default)??

HELP!! How do I remove users from my system!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!! <---------

Please respond ASAP! Please NOT to this address but to Skynet1@Cris.com