Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 2009 03:11:08 +0900
From:      "Daisuke Aoyama" <aoyama@peach.ne.jp>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   iSCSI initiator StatSN

Hello,

I'm now writing an iSCSI target designed for multipath failover cluster
node.
I noticed that FreeBSD initiator (2.1.0) was not able to be connected.
So I have two questions.

My target send StatSN=0(taken from ExpStatSN in request) at first response.
But next request still have ExpStatSN=0 in PDU.
What value does expect for StatSN?

An initial version of the target is send-pr as PR 132016.
The latest version is uploaded on my site pointed by PR.

I want to replace the distfile because of many bugs.
Does anyone known how to replace the file in this PR?

Thanks,
--
Daisuke Aoyama