Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 2020 17:57:58 +0530
From:      Arka Sharma <arka.sw1988@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hang while "Switching to gdb back-end"

Dear All,

I have installed FreeBSD 12.1. I have set the "hint.uart.0.flags="0x90" in
the /boot/device.hints file. I also have both ddb and gdb listed when I
issue "sysctl   debug.kdb.available". So when I launch db using "sysctl
debug.kdb.enter=1" and issue gdb to change the mode to gdb it shows
"Switching to gdb back-end" and doesn't respond to Ctrl+c. I have to reset
the system in order to get the system up.

Regards,
Arka