Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 1997 16:23:23 +0100 (MET)
From:      volf@oasis.IAEhv.nl (Frank Volf)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.1.6 and CTM

Hi,

Yesterday I finally got my 2.1.6 cdrom. To my disappointment the CDROMs did
not contain a base CTM delta for cvs-cur. This is not a problem, since the
CVS tree tar files are on disk 1. Unfortunately I can't find out which
cvs-cur delta this tree is (i.e. what the first delta is that should be
applied to the tree). Can anyone help?

Regards,

             Frank

p.s.: It would be nice for the 2.2 RELEASE cd to put the delta number in the
      readme file

       Frank Volf - Internet Access Eindhoven - Digitale Stad Eindhoven
  ||  volf@oasis.IAEhv.nl - use for personal mail                         ||
  ||  volf@IAEhv.nl - use for Internet Access Eindhoven related mail      ||
  ||  volf@dse.dse.nl - use for Digital City of Eindhoven related mail    ||
    IAE Public Access Unix System - Dial +31.40.2439436 and login as new.