Date:      Sun, 09 Nov 1997 23:03:50 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        jonny@coppe.ufrj.br, phk@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG, mark@grondar.za
Subject:   Re: LINT brooktree848.c failure

Good Morning, Time to Rise, Shine and yes Hack!

Please sort it out  with Mark -- we got another batch of patches to the
Bt848 driver -- the later on includes better support for yuv for
efficient mpeg encoding.

I asked last week jkh for commit priviliges so hopefully his gang
will be able to get back to me soon.

	Tnks,
	Amancio