Date:      Wed, 06 Jan 1999 09:56:58 -0600
From:      Jacqui Galow <jacqui@colltech.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Please add us to your Commercial Vendor list

Hello-

I would like to request that Collective Technologies be added to your
commercial vendor list.
Following is a short description of our company.  Please e-mail me at
jacqui@colltech.com if you have any questions.

Collective Technologies is the leading provider of systems management
services to the client/server industry.  In addition to supporting FreeBSD,
Collective Technologies supports all UNIX flavors as well as Windows NT.
Backed by our database, the Collective Intellect, our consultants can offer
true heterogeneous, cross-platform support for all our clients.  For more
information on how Collective Technologies can assist you in solving your
systems management challenges, visit our website at http://www.colltech.com
or send e-mail to contact@colltech.com.