Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 1995 23:56:50 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.Freenix.FR>
To:        bugs@ns1.win.net (Mark Hittinger)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Progress so far on the Sig-11 problem (fwd)

It seems that Mark Hittinger said:
> boots, or the order that the boot happens.  The box that sig 11's has the
> older rc setup without the sysconfig.  If I manually start things without

I also have the old rc files here. I  will convert to sysconfig and friends
someday (low priority).

> and the kinds of things which are done have some effect on the sig 11
> issue.  *BTW this is a box that has the dma problem and must use bounce
> buffers*  Could the clustering be broken on a box that needs bounce buffers?
> How about a wrap around condition at the boundary?  (Just blue skying here)

I have an EISA system and don't use BOUNCE_BUFFERS of course.

John,  if you want  anything  to help, say so...   I've reverted back to my
Sep. 3 kernel for now.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
 FreeBSD keltia.Freenix.FR 2.2-CURRENT #1: Sun Sep 10 18:50:19 MET DST 1995