Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:14:55 -0300
From:      Ilan Rabinovitch <ilan@socallinuxexpo.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Related Event

Hello Murray,

We have had a FreeBSD booth each year for the last 3 years.  I'm not
entirely sure who will run it this year as it is fairly early in the
planning process and the group changes from year to year.   If you
prefer we can hold off and contact you in a few months when details are
solidified.

As far as BSD talks, we would love to have them and our call for papers
is still open.

Regards,
Ilan

--
The Southern California Linux Expo (Feb 11-12, 2006) -- "We are bringing businesses, academic institutions and  the Linux community together in a way that no other conference does!"  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org