Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:28:30 +0100
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   opera 12.11 libpng error

Hi,

I have the same libpng error when starting Opera 12.11 as already
mentioned on this list. I happen to run KDE and ktrace shows me it crashes
while reading icons like
/usr/local/kde4/share/icons/oxygen/64x64/mimetypes/unknown.png.
After renaming these icons so Opera does not find them it still prints
'libpng error: incorrect data check' but does not crash anymore.
If I start without KDE integration there is no error anymore.
You can do this by adding Dialog Toolkit=4 to the [File Selector] part of
your opera*.ini.
http://de.opera.com/support/usingopera/operaini/#file_selector

Not an ideal solution, but at least I can read my e-mail again in Opera.

Cheers,
Ronald.