Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 1995 16:01:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Cary Orange <cary@cmc.eng.comsat.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

Hi,

I'm interested in installing FreeBSD on my Toshiba T6400C laptop computer.
But before I do so, I was wondering if the FreeBSD software will work with
a 1.2 Gigabyte IDE drive installed in my computer.  Are there any
limitations that I need to consider with the larger capacity drive?  If
so, I may just get a 500 Megabyte drive instead which may be easier to
work with.  I do plan to partition the disk drive so that I can also put
dos and windows applications on the disk.  Thanks for your help.

Cary

| John Cary Orange             | voice:    (301) 428-2251                |
| COMSAT Mobile Communications | fax:      (301) 601-5959                |
| 22300 Comsat Drive           | internet: cary@cmc.eng.comsat.com       |
| Clarksburg, MD 20871         |