Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:58:58 -0500
From:      "Gary Hartl" <ghartl@gmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SOLVED: Snow in my Server

Well to all who responded to my emails I thank you...I plus I'm sure
everyone else enjoyed the responses and to those who might have considered
that I really had a problem...well ....well I got nothing...

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwanza, or whatever it is you enjoy /
celebrate this holiday season, and if you're one of those types that doesn't
celebrate anything this time of year...well...enjoy yourself.

Cheers,

Gary