Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:30:37 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems with imake

Hi again;

I have been trying to fix the unified xview port that was rejected
because it doesn't build under current. I redid the building process by
hand, and I noticed that imake, for some unknown reason, ignores the
IMAKEINCLUDE environment variable that is documented.
Up till now, the guilt of my broken port was XFree86's fault, but there
is also the fact that USE_IMAKE doesn't set the CONFIGURE_ENV before
calling xmkmf.

My 2.2.7 port used both features and it worked fine, I don't understand
why these were changed in 3.1R. My port still doesn't work, but I'm
working on it (of course, if someone has any hints on how to make this
port work again, they are welcome).

cheers,
    Pedro.