Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:22:16 +1100
From:      Jason Birch <jbirch@jbirch.net>
To:        Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BBB freebsd-current backtrace. why?

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 1:29 AM, Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
wrote:

> Related to what Ian said (re: the LOR list not being actively maintained
> any more)...

Is there value in someone stepping up and maintaining a LOR archive? The
disconnect between "Always have this on and report it" and "Nobody seems to
know or care" is disheartening. I'm sure there are people who care for
which this information is very useful, of course.

Would I be setting myself up for a world of pain if I raised my hand to do
something like this? On the face of it, it seems simple enough, but I
haven't been involved in the community long enough to know if it'd be
problematic or valuable. It just seems like we should either 1) Care about
WITNESS by default or 2) Not care about WITNESS by default, instead of
straddin' it.

JB