Date:      Sun, 5 Jan 2014 13:17:32 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: what WM or DE does disc1 come with ?

On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 06:11:11 -0600, Adam Vande More wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 5:02 AM, baldyeti <e_fax_t@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello, i'd like to try v10 when released,
> > but could not find the list of packages included
> > on the different ISO images available.
> >
> > What window manager or desktop environment does
> > disc include ?
> >

> The handbook has great instruction on how to install your favorite DE.

I think the direction the question is aiming at is the following:
Which packages - required for some WM or DE - are located on the
DVD #1 (disc1) ISO image? For example, can KDE, Gnome, Xfce or
LXDE be installed by (only) using the DVD (offline installation)?
In addition, what do the CD imagess and USB stick images contain?
A package listing of the ISO image would probably answer the question.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany