Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:23:41 +0800
From:      Archimedes Gaviola <archimedes.gaviola@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Graphics adapter without framebuffer

--000000000000b3174f06037b5cf5

Hi,

Good day!

How does FreeBSD handle graphics device drivers when a chipset doesn't have
a framebuffer for the VGA DAC (digital-to-analog converter)? This device is
a Fresco Logic FL2000, a USB to VGA adapter. Its design uses the host
computer memory to continuously stream the display content via USB. Is
there any existing device driver that uses the same approach that I can
refer to?

Thanks,
Archimedes

--000000000000b3174f06037b5cf5

oesn&#39;t have a framebuffer for the VGA DAC (digital-to-analog converter)=