Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:51:06 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ftp.freebsd.org unstable?

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

Are one/both of the ftp.freebsd.org machines having stability problems
again?  I'm getting a lot of fetch timeouts and truncations on the
current package build (the first I've done in a while that fetches
from ftp.freebsd.org, i.e. from the listed MASTER_SITES in the port
without a MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE):

=> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
monopd-0.9.2.tar.bz2                                   107 kB    0  Bps
fetch: transfer timed out

etc.

Kris

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA