Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 1995 14:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      dlr <dlr@asylum.org>
To:        BRUCE@AIIAD.COM
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no adduser cmd (2.0)

|hi,
|cant find adduser(8) anywhere on my system using
|the find command. only found adduser.sh, which just
|keeps telling me 'user exists already' is adduser
|missing from the bindist? can u give me a copy?
|
|btw adduser(8) is also missing from the paper
|usenix manual

try /stand/adduser.sh -i for interactively adding user
try /stand/adduser.sh -h help

Here is a section of the script:

###########################
# Show the User all options
usage() {
message "
adduser -h      Prints help
adduser -i      For interactively adding users

Command line options:
adduser [-u UserName][-g GroupName][-s Shell]"
  exit 1
}

dave