Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 05:41:00 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Mark Hittinger <bugs@warlock.win.net>, Peter da Silva <peter@bonkers.taronga.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon

In message <199502211847.MAA22185@bonkers.taronga.com> Peter da Silva
    writes:

>Reminds me of Kolstad's talk at last year's Usenix, about how some ultra
>weird religious group found some "sixes" in their lizard logo. He finished
>up by waving the "demon" poster and saying "good thing we dedn't send them
>this".

Their "lizard" looks very like native indian ornament from "yaki"
tribe. It is definitely inspired by Karlos Kastaneda works about
native magick of this tribe. Moreover, main Kastaneda mailing
list placed at 'bsdi.com' domain. So, reason is pretty clear
and some anti-magick groups can stuck on it.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -