Date:      Tue, 1 May 2012 11:31:50 +0200
From:      herbert langhans <w3@langhans.com.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Has anybody out there taken the BSDA certification exams?

Hi List,
on Saturday the 5th of May there is the Central-European BSD day in
Vienna. They also give the chance to make the BSDA certification
exams.

I went through the 'BSD Associate Exam Objectives' to get some idea
the questions. But I still wonder, how NetBSD users get away with the
style of questions and solutions asked. Its some years ago that I used
FreeBSD and I have for sure forgotten lots of details or never ran into
certain commands/solutions since changing to NetBSD.

Has any of you taken the exams? Has somebody told you about the exams?
By the Exam Objectives I think its not that easy to pass ...

Cheers
herb langhans