Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:13:17 -0700
From:      "Rod Ebrahimi" <info@pagecreators.com>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD and NT

	I am currently involved in a new Internet Presence Provider establishment
and would really like to use FreeBSD on our systems. One of the reasons we
are skeptical and would rather use NT is mainly setup time and expertise,
most of us working on this project do not know much about Unix (only basic
knowledge) but in turn know NT in and out. One of my questions is are you
familiar with any people and/or firms that have experts that will help us
through our setup in the Southern California area? Also, if we were to run
FreeBSD as a e-mail server could we easily add/delete users also specifying
their @domain, example: mike@here.com and mike@there.com and
John@overthere.com all on this same box?

Thank you very much for your time....

Rod Ebrahimi